The safety and enjoyment of our guests, spectators and volunteers is of the utmost importance to us. The United States Golf Association and the 2018 U.S. Senior Open will have secure checkpoints for all those entering the grounds. Please see below a list of prohibited items. This will be updated from time to time as allowances and limitations change, so please check back prior to your arrival.
- No Weapons (regardless of permit, including but not limited to firearms or knives)
- No Explosives and/or Fireworks of any kind
- No Tablets and/or Computers (cellular mobile devices less than 7” are permitted)
- No Noise-Producing Devices (including portable speakers)
- No Cameras (other than Monday through Wednesday for personal photographic use)
- Note: Use of cameras and mobile device camera features must follow the camera/photography policy
- No Video and/or Audio Recording at any time with any device
- No Backpacks, Briefcases and/or Bags larger than 6”W x 6”H x 6”D in their natural state
- Note: Transparent/clear plastic hand and shoulder bags no larger than 12”W x 12”H x 6”D are permitted.
- No Signs, Posters and/or Banners
- No Food and/or Beverages except for medical or infant needs
- No Containers and/or Coolers except for medical or infant needs
- Note: Personal care items (3 ounce size or less) are permitted.
- No Pets (other than service animals assisting disabled individuals)
- No Lawn Chairs and/or Oversized Chairs with Arms (compact chairs without arms are permitted with no case)
- No Ladders and/or Step Stools or other similar items
- No Bicycles allowed inside admission areas or the Championship Grounds
- No other items deemed unlawful, dangerous or disruptive by the USGA and/or Championship Security Personnel, in their sole discretion