Click here to view a map of the course for the championship.
Click here to view the USGA Admission Policy.
All bleachers are open to the public and are available on a first-come, first-serve basis.
Concession stands will also be available throughout the course.
The safety and enjoyment of our guests, spectators and volunteers is of the utmost importance to us. The United States Golf Association and the 2018 U.S. Senior Open will have secure checkpoints for all those entering the grounds. Please see below a list of prohibited items. This will be updated from time to time as allowances and limitations change, so please check back prior to your arrival.
- No Weapons (regardless of permit, including but not limited to firearms or knives)
- No Explosives and/or Fireworks of any kind
- No Tablets and/or Computers (cellular mobile devices less than 7” are permitted)
- No Noise-Producing Devices (including portable speakers)
- No Cameras (other than Monday through Wednesday for personal photographic use)
- Note: Use of cameras and mobile device camera features must follow the camera/photography policy
- No Video and/or Audio Recording at any time with any device
- No Backpacks, Briefcases and/or Bags larger than 6”W x 6”H x 6”D in their natural state
- Note: Transparent/clear plastic hand and shoulder bags no larger than 12”W x 12”H x 6”D are permitted.
- No Signs, Posters and/or Banners
- No Food and/or Beverages except for medical or infant needs
- No Containers and/or Coolers except for medical or infant needs
- Note: Personal care items (3 ounce size or less) are permitted.
- No Pets (other than service animals assisting disabled individuals)
- No Lawn Chairs and/or Oversized Chairs with Arms (compact chairs without arms are permitted with no case)
- No Ladders and/or Step Stools or other similar items
- No Bicycles allowed inside admission areas or the Championship Grounds
- No other items deemed unlawful, dangerous or disruptive by the USGA and/or Championship Security Personnel, in their sole discretion
Safety and Etiquette
If you observe the following guidelines, your experience at the U.S. Senior Open Championship will be more enjoyable one:
- Please stay behind gallery ropes and follow directions of championship marshals at all times.
- Do not cross fairways except at designated crosswalk areas.
- Stay quiet and stand still when players are about to hit or when instructed by marshals.
- All mobile device volume controls must be set to silent or vibrate at all times.
- To ensure your safety at all times, walk carefully and never run.
- The U.S. Senior Open Championship involves substantial walking on grassy hills, dirt paths and other uneven surfaces. Please wear appropriate footwear such as sneakers.
- Drink plenty of fluids to prevent dehydration.
- To provide protection from the sun, remember to wear sunscreen, hats and sunglasses. Please note that sunscreen in bottles and tubes, 3 ounces or less is permitted. Sunscreen in spray bottles and/or aerosol cans is not permitted.
- Dispose of plastic bottles, aluminum and paper in blue recycle bags.
- Dispose of trash (food, cups, concession ware) in green bags.
Services with Fans with Disabilities
The USGA is committed to providing a positive and user-friendly experience for all fans with disabilities and is pleased to provide the following services:
Accessible parking spaces for all vehicles having appropriate HD/DP license plates or placards will be reserved at all parking locations. Please see parking information for more details.
A number of motorized scooters will be available at the Mobility Scooter Tent, located at the main entry for fans with disabilities, on a first-come, first-served basis.
Accessible restrooms will be available at portable restroom locations throughout the championship grounds and at corporate facilities.